TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE
The topics include, but are not limited to:
- AI and data science
- Business processes modeling and analysis
- Computational Social Sciences
- Distributed ledger technologies and blockchain
- Fuzzy multi-criteria decision making
- Machine learning algorithms and applications
- Mathematical modeling in natural sciences
- Mathematical modeling in industrial organization and international trade
- Multi-agent systems
- Nonlinear hazards and data analysis
- Prediction of complex systems
- Process mining
- Simulation modeling
- Software testing and verification
- Visual analysis of complex structures
One can choose between two types of submissions: full papers (up to 12 pages PDF in Springer LNCS style), or short papers (max 6 pages)
for posters or demo session.
Application deadline is October 30, 2021
for more details.
The proceedings of the conference will be submitted for publication to CEUR Workshop Proceedings service,
or the Springer's in Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.
This year conference will be part of and co-located with International Scientific Forum FIT-M
to be hosted by Higher School of Economics in Moscow on 16-18 December 2021.